Here you will find access to new and unreleased recordings, original soundtrack music for film and TV, old gems from the archives, photos and videos, and any other oddities I might dig up from time to time.
When you sign up for a subscription you will have immediate download access to:
- A Struggle Not A Thought (my first solo acoustic guitar album from 2011)
- Miniatures: The Guestworker (some of my earliest soundtrack work from a 2006 PBS documentary
- What a Friend We Have in Jesus/ Kensington Blues (an unreleased 12-string medley of the traditional gospel tune and the Jack Rose classic)
- Stalwart Cercle, Wavering Canton (an unreleased electroacoustic composition from 2006)
THEN, for the next year you'll be privy to a steady stream of music ranging from ambient pedal steel bliss explorations to early electronic music experiments to bootleg recordings from solo guitar tours - available only to subscribers!
To get the ball rolling, you pay $35 for the entire year (or more, if you like.) Let's begin this journey together!
What you get:
- All the new music I make streaming instantly on your mobile device via the free Bandcamp app, and also available as a high-quality download.*
Exclusive access to the Chuck Johnson fan community.
- These back-catalog and subscriber-only releases:
- A 15% discount on all my merchandise.
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting me in a sustainable way.